If your bike develops an unfamiliar knock, squeak or rub, it is far better to get it checked sooner rather than later. We have a fully tooled bike workshop, and can often do your repairs and servicing while you wait (though not always).
Servicing comes from only £20.00 / hour plus parts.
A drive train clean and lubricate is £25.00
Other work we do includes:
- Replacing tyres and tubes
- Setting up gears and replacing cables
- Replacing brake pads and cables
- Replacing chain and sprockets
- Bottom bracket replacement
- Wheel bearing setting
- Replacing broken spokes
- wheel straightening
- Headset bearing replacement
- Bleeding hydraulic brakes
- and much more
There is very little on a bicycle that we are unable to do.